Hello everyone, and welcome to another blog post on free crypto mobile crypto mining This new mobile crypto mining is based on the Edge smart chain (ESC) token. In this blog article, you will learn all the steps on how to mine a free POST token.
Edge Smart Chain (ESC) Mining Details
- Token supply: N/A
- Tokens Per Claim: 1 POST/day
- Mining Ends: N/A
- Network: Unknown (Possibly ETH)
How to Claim Edge Smart Chain (ESC) Token
You can completely mine POST easily with just a smartphone.
- Download the Edge Smart Chain (ESC) Application
- Create Your Account
- Use my referral code “szgn91” to boost the mining rate.
- Choose the Supernode region and log into your Edge smart chain (ESC) account.
- At the Edge smart chain (ESC) app homepage, click “Mine now“.
- Click the mining button to mine POST.
About Edge Smart Chain (ESC)
Edge Smart Chain combines blockchain and edge computing to provide more efficient, safe, and reliable solutions for various application scenarios and has the potential to create new opportunities in the blockchain field! The only crypto app to get valuable cryptocurrencies at zero cost
What is a POST token?
POST is the token in the first phase of the official launch of the EdgeSmart application. All users around the world will have the opportunity to obtain POST, and users can obtain POST computing power through invitations, airdrops, holding NFT, etc., thereby increasing the number of POSTs they can obtain.
According to the Edge smart chain team “When the POST computing power of the entire network reaches 1,500,000/T, we will open the window for POST to USDT exchange. At the same time, the POST production will be reduced by 50%, and the ESC public chain computing power exchange channel will be opened.”
There are many ways for you to operate POST, for example:
- You can convert POST to USDT and then withdraw it to the exchange for trading. The exchange rate will be incremented every day according to the revenue of the platform. The final price of POST is 1 POST = 1 USDT.
- You can wait for ESC to go online and then exchange it for computing power to mine ESC.
- You can wait for the ESC mainnet to go online. After the ESC mainnet goes online, POST will be used as the ESC public chain stable currency. (Note that no tokens can be exchanged for POST before the ESC mainnet is launched.)
There you have it: a detailed blog post on how to claim the Edge smart chain (ESC) mobile crypto mining token. In case you have questions on this topic, kindly drop your comments in the comment section, and I will be glad to help you with it.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or financial advice.