Hi, guys welcome to another blog post on Cryptocurrency airdrops. In this blog post, I will introduce you to a new potential airdrop opportunity on the “Hubble Exchange”. Hubble Exchange is currently testing out their testnet operations and will potentially airdrop their tokens to those whose participated on the testnet transactions on mainnet launch.
Hubble Exchange Airdrop Details
Airdrop ends: Unknown
Airdrop link: Go to Airdrop
Airdrop amount: Unknown
Network: Hubble Exchange Chain
What is Hubble Exchange?
Hubble Exchange is a decentralized and modular trading mechanism for perpetuals. Designed at the crossroads of derivatives and application-specific VMs. Hubblenet is a perp-specific chain with a fully Decentralized Limit Order Book and its Matching Engine embedded.
Hubble Exchange has received $3.3 million in investment from a variety of investors. They have confirmed that they will conduct an airdrop following the introduction of their token. As a result, it is very possible that early testnet users will receive an airdrop once their token is released.
How to participate in Hubble Exchange Airdrop?
- Go to the Hubble Exchange testnet.
- Please connect your wallet.
- Switch to the Hubble testnet network.
- Now, go to the faucet page and grab your test tokens.
- You will receive USDC on the testnet.
- Now, click “Deposit/Withdraw” and make a USDC deposit.
- Now choose a market and start trading.
- They have confirmed that they will conduct an airdrop following the introduction of their token.
- As a result, it is very likely that testnet users will receive an airdrop once their token goes live.
There you have it, a detailed blog post on how to claim the Hubble Exchange airdrop. In case you have questions on this topic kindly drop your comments in the comment section and I will be glad to help you with it.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or financial advice.