Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanger and the safest place to trade cryptocurrencies in 2023.
Due to its popularity in the crypto space, many people want to create an account on Binance, especially newbies, to kickstart their crypto journey.
In this blog post, I will show you how to create a Binance account in 5 stages, all you need to do is read along and follow the instructions I will provide below. Let’s get started.
Before we get started it’s very important to know that Binance is a CEX (Centralized Exchanger) and it differs from DEX (Decentralized Exchanger) which means security and accountability are Binance’s topmost priority.
How to Create a Binance Account
Stage 1: Install the Binance Application
To start creating your account download the Binance application from your smartphone’s application store. Whether you’re on iPhone or Android, look for “Binance” and search for the Binance logo. Tap the install button and wait for the application to be installed.
Stage 2: Creating your Account
Creating a Binance account is very easy. To get started follow the instructions below:
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Check the essential boxes and tap “Create Account.”
- You’ll get a verification code using email. Input the code and click “Submit.”
- Congratulations!!! Your Binance account is created successfully.
Stage 3: Account Verification
Verifying your personality is fundamental for security purposes. Follow these steps to verify your Binance account:
- Select your country.
- Provide individual data and upload a government-provided ID or passport.
- Complete facial verification to match your ID.
- Verifications are sometimes instantaneous or require two or three days.
Stage 4: Securing Your Binance Account
Your account security is very important to safeguard your assets. Follow the steps below to secure your account:
- Activate SMS and email address notifications.
- Add an Authenticator application of your choice for an additional layer of security e.g. Binance Authenticator or Google Authenticator.
- Set up biometric security keys like Face ID and Fingerprint for signing in.
- With these safety efforts set up, your Binance record will be a post against unapproved access.
Stage 5: Start Trading
When your Binance account is verified, you can begin trading cryptocurrencies on the Binance platform. To start trading, follow these steps:
- Go to the wallet tab at the bottom of your mobile app.
- Tap “Deposit“, select your government-issued currency, and pick any deposit method available in your country.
- Input the amount to deposit and adhere to the deposit guidelines.
After a successful deposit of funds into your Binance wallet, now is the ideal time to buy crypto:
- Go to the “Trade” tab
- Pick the cryptocurrency you want to trade.
- Enter the amount you need to trade (most times minimum spot trade on Binance is $5 – $10 minimum).
- Pay with your wallet balance.
That’s it! Your Binance account is ready for trading.
Watch the video below to learn how to go about creating a Binance account.
Creating a Binance account has never been more straightforward. By following the stages in this post, you can successfully create an account on Binance. Thanks for reading make sure to share with Friends and loved ones on social media!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or financial advice.