,

FileDoge Airdrop: Claim Your Share Of $8000 FileDoge Tokens

Posted by

Hello everyone, and welcome to another blog article about free cryptocurrency airdrops. In this blog article, I’ll tell you about a fresh airdrop on LBank Exchange. LBank Exchange and FileDoge are currently organizing an airdrop event worth $8,000 to 200 lucky winners. This post will highlight the simple steps below to ensure you’re eligible for a chance to win from the pool of $8000 worth of FileDoge tokens.

FileDoge Airdrop Details

Below are the vital details of the FileDoge airdrop event:

Advertisements
  • Airdrop ends: September 3th 2023
  • Airdrop amount: $8,000
  • Network: Filecoin Chain

What is FileDoge?

FILEDOGE, a MEME token on Filecoin, was created in February 2023. The FILEDOGE project released Genesis fairly on the basis of the smart contract for FIL. Bringing the essence of DOGE’s MEME culture to the FIL environment and beyond is the goal of this entirely community-based endeavour. The community receives 60% of the 1,000 trillion tokens that are created, with the remaining 40% going to Filecoin Lab and Vitalik for “Burning.” The FILEDOGE project was born out of that. A legitimate sociological experiment, this one. The Genesis squad doesn’t have any tokens. Members must make their own purchases on the market in order to acquire the token. In order to ensure equitable genesis, 44% of the overall supply is destroyed before entering the FILEDOGE Swap pool. Airdrops account for 15% of the entire supply.

How to participate in FileDoge Airdrop?

To participate in the FileDoge airdrop, there are three tasks currently ongoing from which you can earn FileDoge tokens by following the instructions.

Social Media Tasks

Here’s what you need to do to enter:

  1. You need a LBank Account.
  2. Follow the Twitter accounts @LBank_Exchange and @Filedogetoken.
  3. Retweet the post that says “Hold $FIL to Earn $6,000 in $FILEDOGE” & don’t forget to tag three of your friends in the retweet.
  4. Complete this online form.

Hold FIL and Earn

You can participate in the $FIL Hold&Earn Airdrop and get a chance to share a whopping $6,000 worth of $FILEDOGE tokens! That’s a lot of tokens up for grabs, totaling 8,550,000,000,000 $FILEDOGE.Important Details to Note:

  • Minimum Position: You should have a minimum of 10 $FIL tokens to be eligible.
  • Airdrop Period: The event will take place from August 28th to September 6th, ending at 8:00 AM (UTC).

Conclusion

There you have it, a detailed blog post on how to claim the FileDoge airdrop giveaway. In case you have questions on this topic kindly drop your comments in the comment section and I will be glad to help you with it.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or financial advice.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.