The CoreDAO Development Team has officially confirmed the listing of the Core (CORE) coin by MEXC, Huobi, and OKX. According to MEXC’s release, CORE will be listed in the Innovation Zone, and trading for the CORE/USDT pair will begin once the minimum liquidity requirements are reached. The deposit and withdrawal schedules will be modified later.
CoreDAO responded to the news by thanking MEXC and OKX for their dedication to Satoshi Plus Consensus and the future of blockchain technology.
Once the listing is online, users will be able to deposit and trade their CORE holdings on OKX and MEXC. Individuals can prepare by signing up on either side, downloading the app, and completing their KYC verification.
The Satoshi Plus Consensus attempts to attract Bitcoin miners and promote the Bitcoin network by serving as a secondary block reward. When Bitcoin block incentives end in 2040, the Core network will continue to reward Bitcoin miners. Join the Core Telegram group and announcement channel to stay up to current on airdrop distributions, CORE delegating (staking), DEX swapping, and exchange listing updates.
View this post on Instagram
What is CORE Token?
In case you don’t know what Satoshi Core is, the Core token was intended to overcome Bitcoin’s issues and improve scalability. Initially known as BTCs, the coin was rebranded to the CORE during its test net period. It runs on Satoshi Plus consensus, which is a hybrid of PoW and DPoS. (Delegated Proof of Stake using Bitcoin hash power and Core staking). CoreDAO, a collection of anonymous individuals, created the Core token, which will be open-sourced to the public. CoreDAO is a decentralized community that is constructing the Core blockchain and supporting the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. Their goal is to build Web3 infrastructure and push for public blockchains that combine the PoW of Bitcoin and the EVM of Ethereum.
Why is CORE Token Different from Other Cryptocurrencies?
The Core token differs from other cryptocurrencies in various aspects, including:
- Combination of PoW and DPoS consensus: It operates on Satoshi Plus consensus, which is a hybrid of Proof of Work (PoW) and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) that employs both Bitcoin hash power and Core staking to provide a unique blend of security and scalability.
- CoreDAO development: The Core token is created by CoreDAO, a decentralized group of contributors, giving it a more community-driven feel than other cryptocurrencies created by a single body.
- Focus on Web3 infrastructure: CoreDAO’s aim is to construct Web3 infrastructure and promote public blockchains based on Bitcoin’s PoW and Ethereum’s EVM, distinguishing it from other cryptocurrencies that may have various focus areas.
Why Should You Get Ready for the CORE/USDT Listing on February 8, 2023?
You should be prepared for the CORE/USDT listing on February 8, 2023, for the following reasons:
- Increased Liquidity: Listing on a major exchange such as MEXC, Huobi, or OKX will increase CORE token liquidity, making it easier to purchase, sell, and trade.Price Appreciation: With increasing exposure and liquidity, demand for CORE tokens may rise, potentially contributing to price appreciation.
- Access to Trading: By being prepared for the listing, you will be able to trade the CORE/USDT pair and potentially profit from market moves.
- Potential for Delegating (Staking) and Airdrop Distributions: The Core network promises to compensate Bitcoin miners while also providing staking options for CORE token holders. There may also be CORE token airdrop distributions.
- Support for the Satoshi Plus Consensus: By listing and trading CORE tokens, you are demonstrating your support for the Satoshi Plus Consensus, which aims to onboard Bitcoin miners and support the Bitcoin network.
Finally, the planned February 8, 2023 listing of the CORE token on MEXC, Huobi, and OKX is an important event for the cryptocurrency community. The increasing liquidity and exposure of CORE tokens on major exchanges provide a once-in-a-lifetime chance for users to trade the CORE/USDT pair and potentially benefit from price appreciation. You are also supporting the Satoshi Plus Consensus and its objective to onboard Bitcoin miners and promote the Bitcoin network by participating in the listing. Whether you are a seasoned trader or a beginner in the cryptocurrency world, the CORE/USDT listing is an event not to be missed. Prepare to deposit and trade your CORE on MEXC, Huobi, and OKX.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this post is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or financial advice.